Adventure Camp (Ages 13-17)
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm
Utilizing kayaks, SUPs (stand-up paddle boards), sailboats and more, your child(ren) will learn about the Salt Run environment through exploration and adventure. Daily challenges, scavenger hunts, picnics, swimming and water games are just a few of the activities your child will experience through the week. Your child will not learn how to sail their own boat, but will experience sailing on multiple boats. Currently weeks 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, and 9 are available for registration.
Your child will have two on-water sessions per day, including swim breaks, snack breaks, a lunch break, and daily knot tying sessions before dismissal.
Each camper will receive their buff at Monday morning drop-off, and their Sail Camp shirt on Thursday afternoon pick-up. Friday is Sail Camp shirt day - every camper should wear their shirt all day.
SAYCSC Sail Camp Handbook sent upon registration.
Summer Sail Camp FAQ
Once you find a program for your child to attend, here’s how registration works:
For ALL sailors 17 and younger:
- Click the 'Register' button under pricing options.
- Sign up with the sailor’s first and last name, but use parent or legal guardian email address
- Each child will require their own free membership account
- It’s OK to reuse the parent or legal guardian’s email address for multiple sailors
- Once payment is received for a program, a membership account will be created for you that gives you access to your sailor’s profile and course documentation, including SAYCSC Sail Camp Handbook.
- You must sign into your membership account and update your sailors emergency contacts, date of birth, etc.
- Signed waivers and forms can be uploaded via your membership profile or brought to the first day of programming.
Once your sailor has a profile, it becomes very simple to sign up for additional programming, manage your email preferences, check out upcoming events, and stay connected!