Little Skippers Camp (Ages 6 - 7)
Monday to Friday 9:30am to 1:00pm
Designed to introduce water safety basics and a develop a love for the sea, young children will enjoy smaller class sizes and experience sailing, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, swimming, and more! Currently weeks 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 are available for registration.
*SAYCSC Little Skippers is a half-day program, with pick up at 1:00pm. To stay the full day (9:30am - 3:00pm), you must register your Little Skipper for the Extended Day event.
While daily Sail Camp structure varies by program, your child will have two on-water sessions per day, including swim breaks, snack breaks, a lunch break, and daily knot tying sessions before dismissal.
Each sailor will receive their Sail Camp shirt on Thursday afternoon pick-up. Friday is Sail Camp shirt day - every camper should wear their shirt all day.
SAYC Sail Camp Handbook and QR code sent upon registration. Please read through Handbook and save QR for daily pick-up and drop-off.
Summer Sail Camp FAQ
Once you find a program for your child to attend, here’s how registration works:
For ALL sailors 17 and younger:
- Click the 'Register' button under pricing options.
- Sign up with the sailor’s first and last name, but use parent or legal guardian email address
- Each child will require their own free membership account
- It’s OK to reuse the parent or legal guardian’s email address for multiple sailors
- Once payment is received for a program, a membership account will be created for you that gives you access to your sailor’s profile and course documentation, including SAYCSC Sail Camp Handbook.
- You must sign into your membership account and update your sailors emergency contacts, date of birth, etc.
- Signed waivers and forms can be uploaded via your membership profile or brought to the first day of programming.
Once your sailor has a profile, it becomes very simple to sign up for additional programming, manage your email preferences, check out upcoming events, and stay connected!
For scholarship information, please follow this link.